January 21, 2023

21 Days ISC for Librarians 2023- Day 5(20-01-2023)

                                                        

                                              20  January,2023 (Friday) 

 Day 5 (Ruskin Bond)

         *  Learnt  more ideas and strategies to improve reading habits of not only in students but in  teachers too  from  Faisal sir which  can be implemented  in my library.
         * From the  dynamic , interactive and activity based Personality development session taken by Ms. Manjula Sularia , through three activities I could connect “ I” and the term ‘personality’ which is not external but inner self. The question ‘Why’ can solve almost all problems of our life. The most important thing I learned from this session is one who take care of self will be successful every where.

       *The  session on creating a wakelet platform for curate content across the web was my first experience in wakelet and after the session I was able to create a wakelet platform KV Nagercoil Virtual Library for my students with  some collections.                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

21 Days ISC for Librarians 2023- Day 20 (04-02-2023)

                                                                                                  04 February,2023 (Saturday)               ...